- Please pray for Rebeca, Gustavo’s mother. Her cancer is getting worse, and the doctors haven’t discussed the option of chemo yet.
- Pray for the school; we are rejoicing with the 40 students we have in grades K-3, and we are pleased with how the children are being ministered to this year – better than ever, but we had hoped for more students and are concerned about finances. Two of our teachers are new, and we are hoping they will grow in their ability to teach as ministers (not just academic teachers).
- Please pray for a team of students coming from Jessie’s school to work with our barrio school on some maintenance projects and fun workshops for the kids this Thursday.
- We are praising God that our comedor building will be back into daily use as another nearby missionary (Lincoln) will be using it for his children’s ministry, with adult meetings on Thursday nights. Please pray that this ministry will be blessed.
- We are also praising God that Carolina (Marvin’s daughter, and one of our worship leaders) found a new piano teacher. Please pray that the teacher will continue faithfully, that Carolina’s skills will grow quickly, and that it will all be used to glorify God.
- Please always continue to pray for me and Jessie’s health and marriage to stay strong.
With love in Christ,
Cal and Jessie Stuebner