This is from Pastor Charles:
We continually praise Jesus for His strengthens that enables us to serve Him amidst the challenging conditions.
We request to pray for us in the following areas
1. Improvement of community attitude towards the church and support to the Medical services rendered
2. Cessation of hostility towards our doctor. The community alleges that our doctor neglected the mother who died in Operating Theater and wanted to harm him. The relatives of the deceased took the doctor to court. However, the sate attorney told us that that case holds no evidence to pin the doctor. It is out of the community hatred to the Christian Organization
3. Peace and wisdom upon Dr. Kizito as he feels much hurt for the community hostility when he has sacrificed much to save lives of many women and their babies
4. Health workers in Yumbe and Midigo hospitals to have positive attitude towards the community. The Medical workers in the district are bitter about the community’s action towards the doctor that even those surgical conditions referred to Yumbe hospital are not well received
5. Effective outreach to the Refugee camp
6. God’s anointing as I teach in the Youth Conference that will run from 3rd to 6th September 2016. Pray for the entire organizing team and protection of the teachers and participants
7. God’s protection upon the church and the entire community. Two days ago, rebels from South Sudan abducted some people near Choro compound ( Matu village)
God bless you all.
Calvary Chapel Midigo