Prayer Requests from Our Missionaries
Denise Carlsen (Uganda)–
– to stay in Gods will, following the Holy Spirits leading, with supernatural strength, health, wisdom, more peace, more power and more love.
**see update newsletter for pics and more info!
Ives Family (Chihuahua, Mexico)-
– God has provided so much guidance and unity as we’ve been planning and preparing to launch the church-plant!
– There is a student named Ronnie that I’ve been meeting with and talking to about Jesus for over a year now. Ronnie gave his life to Jesus and is now involved in our summer discipleship study!
– We’ve been praying for God’s provision for a car with Mexican license plates and we were finally able to buy the car earlier this month!
– God is blessing and expanding the bible studies and conversation clubs at the university!
– The kids finished the school year and are really growing and thriving in many ways!
– For the church-plant. That God would continue giving a clear vision for it, provide those He wants to be a part of the launch team and provide the resources necessary for it.
– For wisdom, humility and unity as we step down from our ministries at Capilla Calvario and launch out from the church.
– For our UACH summer discipleship study. That God would raise up the students and give them the vision for discipling other students on their campuses.
– For the English Conversation Clubs. That God would continue to give us favor and raise up others–with a passion for sharing Jesus’ love but wisdom to know when and how to do it–who could lead conversation clubs throughout the university.
– For our upcoming trip to Colorado. That we would be able to accomplish the tasks that we need to (selling our house and our car) and that as we share at different churches we would shine Jesus and leave them wanting more of Him.
– For continued unity in our family and our marriage as we take a step of faith into this new season.
Patten Family- (currently in the Republic of Georgia)
- Pray for the teachings on Sundays. This week in Acts 23
- Pray as Marta prepares and leads worship.
- Pray for a brother in the church named Tornike, he wants to be free from cigarettes and other health issues.
- We thank the Lord, we received news from Haifa, Israel.
- Pray for believers who were following up with Holocaust survivors who received eyeglasses at our last distribution pray with 25 survivors to receive the Lord last week.
Bolinger Family (Iruma, Japan)-
- Praise report of our car getting fixed!
- Rachel will give her testimony at Peace International Chapel in Bushi so please pray for Rachel’s testimony to impact many for a stronger faith in this culture and for others to come to salvation.
- Jane will join our son Nathan this week to work on the grounds crew for the Christian Camp. Pray for her safety and to have fun and hear from Jesus the call for her life.
- Pray for a church member who’s going through some spiritual warfare. Pray we can help him walk freely in the grace of Jesus and hear His voice.
- Pray for safety for Kazue who will be traveling to England for a short vacation.
- Pray for my (Dan) language skills to improve.
- Pray for the homeless who still are not back at the river camp after the fire in the area.
- Pray for provision for summer travel, Rachel going to college, finding a building to hold church services.
Stuebner Family (Managua, Nicaragua)-
- Please pray for Jessie’s family as they are going through a difficult time.
- Pray for a fruitful trip to the east coast as we visit churches and family.
- Also for our health and marriage to stay strong.
- For the church, please pray for our two recently baptized ladies, Carolina and Rita, that they will continue to grow in the Lord.
- Pray for the parents of our students to be willing to get more involved in helping their children get homework done and such.
- Please pray for Mike and Noel as they will be teaching while Cal is in the US, and pray that things will run smoothly overall.
- Please continue to pray for peace and stability in Nicaragua.
Hearts 4 Africa (Naluko, Uganda)-
- please continue to pray for health and healing of Sherrill as she recovers from surgery!
- Also pray for wisdom and the Lord’s provision to provide for Hearts 4 Africa