Hearts for Africa (Mike & Sherrill Sedillo)-
- Pray as H4A are waiting for a very important letter
- Please pray that they receive the letter quickly and will be able to open the Women’s hospital and outpatient clinic.
- The biggest prayer is to be able to open the hospital before our September 14 annual fundraiser. Pray for a good turn out at the fund raiser and enough funds to sustain the facility for six months.
- Please pray that Sherrill and the team would always have ears to hear what the Lords has to say as they ask Him for direction and guidance and the patience to wait on Him.
Charles & Levenia Jjagwe (Midigo, Uganda)-
- Pray for good health and fruitful time here in the United States.
- For Strength, anointing and wisdom upon the leadership team at Calvary Chapel Midigo.
- For Strength and protection upon the new believers and the entire church. Please pray for God’s provision and fruitful Inductive Bible Study (IBS) training in August 2019.
- Also please pray for Control of the Ebola outbreak in Uganda and that the Lord would provide a cure of the infected people.
- Lastly, for God’s Provision for the individual needs as a family, as well as church ministry needs