Cal and Jessie Stuebner:
- Please pray for Jessie as she will be on a leadership retreat this week with some of her students. She would like God’s guidance for two sessions she will be leading, and she also would like for the students to be tremendously impacted by the love of Jesus.
- Please pray for Cal to have wisdom as he leads and as he teaches through the books of Revelation (on Sundays) and Ecclesiastes (on Wednesdays), and as he makes decisions.
- As always, please pray for our health and marriage to stay strong. There is still a dengue fever epidemic in the country. Jessie has had students out sick, and there have also been people in the neighborhood who’ve gotten sick.
Calvary Chapel Managua:
- Please pray for Bismark, one of the older gentlemen in our congregation. He is normally our best evangelist, but he has been struggling with depression and hasn’t wanted to go anywhere the last two weeks.
- Please pray for Emily, one of our youth who normally sings with our worship team. She has been struggling with her classes, and because her grades dropped, she’s needed to stop working with the worship team for a bit to focus on her studies.
- Please pray for one of our transformers to be fixed. Our power has been bad for several weeks now, and we keep calling the electric company, but so far nothing has been done.
- Please pray for our staff members as they adjust to two new large dogs that we adopted from a family that was returning to the States. They are kind of afraid of the dogs (both Rottweilers), which makes accessing the building and the vehicles a little more difficult.
- As always, please pray for the school to be a place where the love of God shines bright. Also, please pray for Ester, one of our 3rd grade students who might need eye surgery.