Cal and Jessie Stuebner
- Please continue to pray for Jessie’s dad. He has been in the hospital twice within the past week for blood clots. Treatment is difficult due to his myodsyplastic disorder (failure of the bone marrow to make new blood cells).
- Please pray for Jessie’s Eschatology class discussions and plans to be governed by the Holy Spirit.
- Please continue to pray for the Holy Spirit’s guidance for Cal as he teaches through the book of Revelation on Sundays and Ecclesiastes on Wednesdays.
- Please, as always, pray for our health and marriage to stay strong.
Calvary Chapel Managua
- Please pray for the young woman who runs the snack shop at our school (Marcia) to grow in her relationship with the Lord.
- Please pray for the youth in our church to stay strong in the Lord and in their service to Him.
- Please pray for the parents of our students, that they will support their kids’ education, and that they also will grow in their relationships with the Lord (or be saved if they aren’t already).
- Please continue to pray for Nicaragua as there is still a dengue outbreak and political tension.